Thursday, April 9, 2020

Ghosts and Gold goes to press



This has been the week -- this holy, COVID-quarantined week -- that my book, Ghosts and Gold: My Story of Ghost Ranch, went to press. I have ordered the first copy for myself so I can review it.

It's been a long journey about a place that is from where I live, yet close to my heart. No small part of that journey has involved learning how to self-publish. Fortunately, I've received good and willing help every step of the way. 

The purpose of this blog is to tell you about the book and all that's gone into it, why I've invested so much of myself (and my substance) in it, and, when the time is right, to encourage you to get your very own copy.

I tried to name this blog simply ghostsandgold, but that name is not available. Another blog begins with those words; its last entry was 2012, and it had one follower. I hope I keep up a little better than that, but readers of my other blog know my posts are not very regular. But I am motivated for this one!

For now: welcome to mystoryofghostranch

No comments:

Post a Comment